Saturday, April 13, 2013

Velvetine


Early this week I got a package I had ordered from limecrimemakeup.com less than two weeks ago (thumbs up for fast shipping lime crime!)
It is their famous Velvetine lipgloss/lipstick. You put it on as a lip gloss and it dries completely matte and stays on for hours and hours I ate and drank and it looked like I had just applied it, it's crazy!!
I have the color Suedeberry but I definitely want to purchase the Red Velvet one too.
Check out their webside they have really cool and different makeup :)




And this is how it looks on:




I absolutely love it!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. handan er for kul! :)

    fór direkta inn á heimasíðuna at hyggja ;) Men alvorliga kulur bloggur annars :) góð ráð, og serliga til tey sum dáma væl litir ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice lipstick and I also love those Tom Ford sunglasses!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lips!.. btw what Tom Ford "model" is that?

    Inga.
    Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works...seen it for my self ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) It's the 'Lydia' from the SS13 collection :)

    ReplyDelete