Friday, May 10, 2013

Morning routine


Hi everyone :)
Today I want to share with you my morning routine when I'm going to school




The very first thing I do is make myself a caffe latté




Then I put on my clothes, today I'm wearing mint green jeans from Vero Moda, Denim shirt and white studded belt from H&M




And of course some deodorant and my current favorite summer scent




And some jewelry today it's earrings from Dyrberg/Kern, ring from Aagaard and my beloved wedding ring




Then I finally get to drink my latte and eat my favorite yoghurt




I don't like leaving the house without just a little bit of make up. When I go to school I like to keep it natural and simple, so just some concealer, powder, blush and mascara, today I also put on a bit of the jumbo eyeshadow stick from CoolCos to my lower lash line to make my eyes look a bit more awake.




Last but not least I brush my teeth (mine is the pink one ;))




And I'm ready to head out the door.
Jacket = Monki, school bag = Adidas, ballerinas = Xdye.
Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment