Monday, September 29, 2014

O.P.I. Glitter Off Base Coat






I am so excited to share a great find with you guys. I've always loved glitter nail polishes and think they look really beautiful, but I've never worn them much since they are so difficult to get off again.
A couple of months ago I heard about a new base coat from O.P.I. specifically made to get glitter nail polish off quick and easy and I had to try it for my self.

As you can see on the top picture I'm wearing very glittery nail polish, this is not something I would wear at all if it wasn't for this base coat, as it would be a pain to get off.
On the second picture you can see how I'm using the pointy edge of my nail file and pushing the nail polish, that goes off at once.
On the third picture you can see my nail, and this is after hardly any work. There is a little residue left but that is something a little nail polish remover can take care of quickly.

All you have to do is apply a thin layer of the base coat, let it dry completely and then you can pile on the glitter. When you want to change your nail polish you just take something like the edge of a nail file or maybe a cuticle pusher, to gently get under the nail polish and push it off.

I'm very impressed and so happy I now can start wearing more glitter.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment