Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Perfectly Pink Lips






My lips don't have a perfect shape to them, so when wearing brighter lip colors I like to draw my lips so they look as even as possible. And to achieve long lasting and even looking lips I like to take three steps.

1. I draw my lip line and a little bit outside the lip line with my The Body Shop Lip Line Fixer, which will prevent the lipstick from bleeding outside my lip line as my favorite pink lipstick tends to bleed pretty bad. This lip liner prevents it and the lipstick lasts all day long.

2. Then I draw my lips in and perfect the edges making the lips look as even as possible with my Dior Backstage Lip Brush - 31 which is retractable and therefor perfect for the handbag in case you need to touch up the edges during the day.

3. And lastly I fill my entire lips in with the lipstick itself and this one is the Make Up Store Matte Lipstick 'Mandy'. A beautiful brigh dark fuchsia pink with a matte finish that lasts all day, I'm not kidding!

And there you have it, lips that will last you all day. This is also great to do with darker lipsticks, to make sure they last, now that we are going in to the colder months and busting out the dark and vampy colors.
Thank you for reading and have a great day. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment