Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Favorites



Welcome to another monthly favorites, let's jump into it...

Dior Backstage Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer - I just realized that I only two months ago featured this in a monthly favorites as well. But that just goes to show how much I like this! It has really helped my makeup last longer and my t-zone to stay matte a lot longer during the day.

Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet in 'B10' - Has also been a great help keeping my t-zone matte throughout the day. It's a beautiful mattifying foundation and the color matches my skin really well.

Nar Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in 'Goddess' - This is a great shadow pencil to use to intensify other eyeshadows, it can unfortunately not be used alone as it creases really bad, but underneath other shadows it really brings the color out and also shines a bit of rose gold through.

Dior Backstage Medium Eyeshadow Brush 21 - I absolutely love this brush, it pack on the color as well as blending the edges a little at the same time. I've already talked a bit more about it here.

Lorac Unzipped - This is a beautiful eyeshadow palette that has everything you need in one place. The packaging as well is really nice and sleek which means it's great for traveling. The colors have a rose golden theme to them and all work really well together. They are smooth, pigmented and blend easily as well. I've already spoken about some of my favorite shades here.

Thank you for reading and have a great day. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment