Friday, October 11, 2013

MOTD : soft brown and pale pink





It's been a while since I last made a 'Make Up of the Day' post, so here's finally one.
The make up I'm wearing today is a mixture of some soft brown colors on the eyes and pale pink on the lips.

Face: First I primed with the L'Oréal Studio Secrets primer and then put on my Yves Saint Laurent foundation in B 10 which is a perfect shade for me now coming into winter, for my under eyes I used Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in Light Bisque 2 as always and set it all in place with L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder in Light Skin Tone. Then I bronzed my face with Nilens Jord bronzer in 531 and for blush I used Milani Illuminating Face Powder in 03 Beauty's Touch and last but not least I filled in my eyebrows with my trusty old e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in D30.

Eyes: As with my face I started of with priming my eyelids using my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original, then I started with Make Up Store eyeshadow in Casual in my crease, then Cashewnut all over my lid and in the inner corner, and to deepen up my outer corner I used Xocoatl, for eyeliner I used Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black and my Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude on my waterline and last Lancome Hynose mascara.

Lips: For lips I used and oldie but goodie, I forgot to include it in the picture, but it is my Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01, this one is perfect for my lips now that the colder weather is coming and my lips are starting to get dry.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That Milani Blush looks great! I was on the hunt for it for awhile but I had no luck finding it, sadly. I seriously wish I could try those Make Up Store eyeshadows, they look brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay? I bought mine from cherryculture.com, maybe you could try there :)
    Thank you, I really like them as well, I know they have some stores in the US but they're not easy to get a hold of there, unfortunately :/

    ReplyDelete