Friday, October 3, 2014

MOTD : september favorites




This month I wanted to show you my favorites in action as I don't think I've ever talked about the Lorac Unzipped palette much on my blog before. Here goes...

Base - I started off by priming my t-zone with my Dior primer as well as my eyelids with the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, then I used a thin layer of the Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet in B10 and for my under eye circles the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in 'Warm Ivory' and to set that all in place I used Chanel Powder Universal in 20 Clair. For my cheeks I bronzed a little bit with the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in 'Golden Light' and for blush my e.l.f. Mineral Blush in 'Joy', and lastly I used Benefit Gimme Brow in 'Light/Medium'.

Eyes - I started with the color Unconditional from my Lorac Unzipped palette and put that in the crease, then for a sticky base I used the Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in 'Goddess' and with my Dior Medium Eyeshadow Brush 21 I packed on the color Unbelievable all over the lid, for the lower lash line and to deepen the outer corner of the eyes I used Unbridled and for the inner corners and brow bone I used Undercover, then I lined my waterline with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in '005 Nude', and lastly for mascara, on the top lashes I used Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara in 'Black' and lower lashes the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.

Lips - I wanted to keep the lips neutral so I just used the Rimmel Apocalips in '101 Celestial'.

No comments:

Post a Comment