Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Tangle Teezer


A couple of weeks ago I bought a new hairbrush, and even though hairbrushes aren't the most interesting things I really want to tell you about this one!

The Tangle Teezer is a different hairbrush and is supposed to be more gentle on the hair but on the same time detangle your hair better then a normal brush.
And I must say I agree. This is the best hairbrush I've ever tried. Never before have I been able to sweep my hair from roots to ends in one, with a normal brush I have to section up my hair to get the job done, but with the Tangle Teezer I sweep through my hair only a couple of times, and it doesn't pull on my head or hair at all!!


This is what it looks like, I bought the travel size because it is easier to carry with you in a bag or when you're traveling and it comes with a little cover to cover up the bristles so it won't ruin the inside of your bag or anything


The bristles are plastic and every other is short and long so they easily can detangle your hair


And this is the cover that comes with and it comes in really handy for travelling


There are many different designs to chose from and the regular Tangle Teezer is bigger then the travel one I have. But since I was missing home I bought the one with sheep on it :)
This is their webside where I bought mine and I find that this is the cheapest place to buy them from if your in Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment