Monday, September 16, 2013

Manicure Monday #18






A couple of blog posts ago I talked about a nail polish from O.P.I that was next on my wish list, and now I finally have it here to show you guys!
I wanted a really light nude with a wash of pink nail polish, that looks good with any outfit and in any season.
On the pictures I have three thin coats of nail polish and it gives almost the same color as you see in the bottle, it is just a little bit lighter (on the pictures the color on my nails look more nude, but in real life they have a really pretty wash of pink, almost like you see the color in the bottle on the last picture). But if you want a even more subtle wash of pink on your nails you can just put two coats on.
In the 'Getting Ready' video I posted yesterday I was wearing this nail polish with only two coats, so if you want to see the nail polish in action you can click on that video :)
I am really happy I bought this nail polish it gives exactly the subtle wash of pink that was hoping for. So if you are looking for a nail polish like that I highly suggest this one. I am definitely going to get a lot of use out of this one!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment