Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dry Lips??




Not any more!
As soon as the fall roles around the corner my lips get extremely dry and start chapping like crazy.
A few weeks ago when my lips were really bad, I had flakes of dry skin all around my lips, not very charming, I bought this Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant.
I immediately started to apply this to my lips a couple of times during the day and of course before bed. And now about two weeks later my lips are completely soft, there are no flakes of dry skin or anything like that! So if you are having troubles with your dry lips I definitely recommend trying this one!



Before I go I want to share a little tip with you guys!
Since lips get dryer and chap more in the cold months I do this once a week.
I take a little of this vaseline in the palm of my hand and add a little sugar and mix it together. Then I scrub this over my lips and it removes all the dry skin and leaves your lips feeling super soft. And it's quick and easy to do!
The vaseline helps moisture your lips while you're scrubbing them with the sugar. And if you happened to get some of it in you mouth it just tastes like sugar, not bad. ;)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment