Monday, October 14, 2013

Manicure Monday #22



Todays manicure is featuring the nail polish I showed in yesterdays post link here.
And it's from Lancomes' fall 2013 collection called Rogue Désir and I bought the nail polish in Grey Lumiere 485.
Now I bought this nail polish because I don't own any grey nail polishes and I really wanted a dark grey for the fall and winter. And as you can see this nail polish looks like a very dark grey in the beautiful bottle but on my nails it looks like plain black nail polish. So I was a bit disappointed in that! But I am not disappointed in the quality of this nail polish, this is the first time I try a nail polish from Lancome, and the brush is really wide and super easy to work with, it didn't have a strong scent to it, so that's also very good, but the bottle is pretty small for the amount you pay.
I did search for swatches on google several times before I bought it online and all the pictures I saw were exactly what I wanted. But the internet can sometimes fool you! So I am still on the search for a pretty dark grey nail polish. If anyone knows a good one, please tell me :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment