Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pillows



Pillow - by nord

How cute is that pillow! This giant pillow is from the brand by nord and they make the most beautiful pillows with close up pictures of different animals, and if you can't tell this one is of the nose of a polar bear. I have never seen anything cuter in my life. This one is definitely on my birthday wish list mom and dad!

Firs of all my apologies for being gone for a week now, it has been super busy with exams for the past two weeks and I have not had any time to think about blogging, unfortunately.
Secondly my husband and I are taking a spontaneous trip home and are going to be there for a little over a week, so I might not be able to blog much while I'm there. But I promise you, after the exams are finished I will come strongly back!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment