Wednesday, February 12, 2014

MOTD : valentine





With valentines day around the corner, how about some ombre lips, huh?
Red lips are perfect for two occasions, christmas and valentines. Off course if you're like me they work all year round!

For this MOTD I wanted to share an ombre lip combination that I really like. It makes the lips look fuller and a bit more interesting.
The two items I used to achieve this look were first M.A.C. Cremestick Liner in Red Enriched, unfortunately I think this particular one has been discontinued since I bought it about a year ago. But any dark red liner will do. And in the center I used the iconic Ruby Woo.

I have an old post where I show more in depth how I did this, in the post I'm using a lip brush in stead of lip liner which also works really well.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment