Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites



Spring has officially arrived to Denmark today so let's kick it off with this months favorites!

Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil - mine is in the Dehydrated Skin formula. Every other night I put about half a pump of this on my face and a little bit down my neck and the skin is really hydrated and plump afterwards. It smells really good as well of orchid, which is the plant extract that is in it. I've used it for about two months now and still have a lot of it left so it will last you a long time as well.

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream - I really love this eye cream. It goes on the skin so smoothly and makes the eye area feeling really smooth, concealer goes on so smoothly as well and the formula of this is so smooth! I'm not joking! I only use this in the morning and I love it for that, I still use my Dior eye cream mentioned here for nighttime. As mentioned it really makes applying concealer a lot smoother.

NYX Powder Blush 'Mocha' - this is maybe not exactly a spring blush, since it's a deep and super pigmented dusty pink color. I really like using it in the fall, but have for some reason reached for it a lot the past month. It gives a really fresh look to the face.

Mac Blush 'Melba' - I absolutely love this blush, it's great for all year around it works with every eye look or lipstick you chose to wear, I think this is a blush everyone should have in their collection because it just goes with everything.

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids '912 Electric Orange' - as I menationed in this blog post orange lips are a big trend this spring and summer. And if you want to try it out but not sure if you'll like it I recommend going for a more affordable lipstick, like this one from Maybelline. The consistency is really nice, they are pigmented, smooth and feel really good on the lips, I absolutely love it and the color as well!

L'Oréal Matte Top Coat and Ciaté 'Sugar Plum' - I really love matte nail polish and a combination that I've really been enjoying this month and I'm sure I will do this spring and summer is the one I talked about in my matte pastels post a couple of weeks ago. The Ciaté nail polish also looks great in with the glossy look, but I've been liking the matte look especially much.

Those were all the stand-outs from this past month, I hope you enjoyed, got some inspiration and thank you for reading.
Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. The Ciate nail polish in Sugar Plum is such a pretty shade. It's definitely a good spring and summer pick! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete