Monday, March 24, 2014

Pastel Pink Nails



I am all ready for the pastel nails to begin, but I must confess they look slightly better on more tan hands, oh well, this has to do until I get the chance to tan my hands a bit more ;)
I talked about this nail polish in my January Favorites and mentioned I could see this Ciaté 'Amazing Gracie' nail polish as being my ultimate spring/summer nail color, so I wanted to show you the polish in action. It's a beautiful light pastel pink. I tried this with a matte top coat but I actually like it better with a glossy finish.

Have a great monday!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the same polish that's in your stacking ring post? I think I need this color! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup that's the color. I love it, it's so beautifull and you def need it ;) xo

    ReplyDelete