Wednesday, April 16, 2014

10 Minutes Make-up Face




As a student I don't always have time to get my face on in the morning. But I've over the last couple of semesters chosen some products that get it done quick and easy. I've actually timed myself a couple of times and with this routine it takes me 10 minutes or less to put some makeup on and look putted together for the day.
I'll take you through step by step and hopefully this will help you out in your busy morning :)

1. I put on a foundation or BB cream that is good for normal/combination skin so it will help my t-zone to stay matte through the day. The Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup foundation in 02 Alabaster and my Real Techniques Buffing Brush get the job done fast.

2. I can have some pretty bad dark circles under the eyes, specially if I haven't gotten enough sleep. And for that I use my Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener 'Light Bisque 2' and my travel size Sigma Tapered Blending - E40.

3. But I still have to powder especially down my t-zone to get the makeup to last longer and lately I've been using my Chanel Powder Universal in 20 Clair and my big and fluffy Real Techniques Powder Brush.

4. Last for the face I put on some blush, in the mornings I don't have time for bronzer as well. This is the one thing I switch up pretty often. I usually stick to one blush for a couple of days then switch it out with another one. But lately I've been using my NYX Powder Blush in Mocha with my Nars Yachio 27 kabuki brush.

5. Then I move on to the eyes and the quickest thing I've found so far is just to swipe an eyeshadow stick all over the eyelids and blend the edges with my fingers. These shadow sticks come in many different forms and colors. But I love the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes in 01 Bountiful Beige. This one lasts all day on my oily eyelids with no primer and no creasing, it's amazing. This color also brightens up the eyes and makes you look more awake.

6. For my lower waterline I always use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal '005 Nude. As it also brightens up the eyes.

7. Then of course some mascara, this step I don't like leaving the house without should all else fail! Currently I'm using the Lancome Hypnose mascara in regular black.

8. I also like to slightly fill in my brows with the e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in #D30 and I like using my Sigma Small Angle - E65 brush.

9. And lastly right before I leave the house I've recently been loving putting some Dior Lip Glow on, this one is the limited edition from their Trianon collection and is in 004 Coral.
I like the original better, and as you can see on the picture it only gives me a pretty bright pink color to the lips I don't find there is anything coral about it.

So those were the nine quick and easy steps I like to do before leaving the house in the mornings.
Thank you for reading and have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. This a gorgeous, natural look! I definitely need to try the NYX Mocha blush. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) You do! It's gives a beautiful blushed look to the cheeks, but be careful it's pigmented ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete