Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favorites



It's favorites time! And this time I don't have too much to talk about, let's get started.

Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre '20 Clair' - This huge tub off loose powder is amazing! My t-zone gets pretty oily through the day and this powder really helps keep that shine at bay. It's sets my makeup without looking powdery and this tub will last you a long time. I highly recommend!

Philosophy Purity Made Simple - Philosophy is not a brand that is easily accessible here in Denmark, but I bought two of these bottles for a really good price on ebay. This cleanser is supposed to remove makeup, cleanse your face and act as a toner all in one. And I love how simple and quick it has made my evening routine having those three steps in one. I also use it in the morning. And it gets rid off all my makeup quick and easy, I really like it!

Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder 'Candlelight' - This is the most beautiful highlighter I've ever seen. It's a nice beige champagne color with golden shimmer, but the powder is so finely milled that the only thing you can see on the face is a subtle sheen, no glitter or anything just a glow from within. It's not a cheap one but it's so beautiful I really think it's worth it! And you don't need too much so it will last a long time as well.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal '001 Black' and '012 Bronze' - Phew these have long names. These are gorgeous pencil eyeliners that are creamy and blend easily. I find that they set pretty fast so I always work with one eye at the time. I love using these both for smudging on my eyelids and giving a more smokey look.

e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color 'Coral' - This is an oldy but goody. Beautiful matte coral color for the summer that lasts pretty well on the lips and doesn't feel too drying. I also have the 'Rich Red' color and like both of them a lot.

So those were all my favorites this month. I hope you had a great one and thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment