Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Top 5 Eye Brushes



Today I wanted to share my top 5 current favorite eye brushes with you. As I sat down to write this I noticed all the brushes I picked out are from Sigma. Most of the brushes I own are from Sigma, they are really great quality and pretty affordable as well and these are truly brushes I use almost every single day.

Starting from the top:

Sigma Tapered Blending - E40 - is a great blending brush, it's big, soft and fluffy, so it diffuses eye shadow really quick and easy and makes it easy to blend those harsh edges away that nobody wants. I always use this to put down my transition color and use it to blend edges along the way.

Sigma Blending - E25 - this one I always use to deepen up my outer V with a darker color and putting a more concentrated darker color into the crease, but since it also is a blending brush it helps blend the color as you go leaving no harsh edges and should there be any the E40 comes in very handy.

Sigma Smudge - E21 - I quickly mentioned this brush here, it is my favorite for smudging eyeshadow on the lower lash line and it's basically the only brush I use for that and I love it.

Sigma Eye Shading - E55 - a great eyeshadow brush for precise application of eyeshadow on your lid, the size makes it quick and easy to get your eyeshadow all over the lid, I really love this one for that, and it's pretty much the only one I use for my lid shadows.

Sigma Eyeliner - E05 - I love gel eyeliner they're my favorite and since I got this brush applying gel eyeliner has become so much easier and quicker to do. I love it and it really helps me to get a nice and precise cat-eye flick.

So those are my current favorites. I hope you found it helpful and thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment