Monday, June 2, 2014

May Favorites



Here's a round up of some of my favorites the past month:

Bioderma - After hearing so many good things about the Bioderma Sensibio H2O makeup remover I finally picked it up for my self. To start of I picked the smallest size, and I really like it! It removes makeup really quick and easily. I usually use it after I've cleansed my face and the rest of mascara I didn't get of I take a cotton pad with some Bioderma and remove the rest. It's quick and easy and removes every last bit of makeup. Will definitely be picking the largest bottle up next time, and this one will be great for traveling.

Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer - This is also one I've heard a lot of great things about, and I have to say I agree. It's a great day moisturizer with a gel like formula that sinks into the skin quickly and has a really pleasant orange scent to it. Definitely recommend this one if you been looking for a new moisturizer!

Chanel Les Beiges Healty Glow Sheer Powder - I always carry this around with me in my makeup bag. It's a beautiful powder that is great for touch ups during the day as it doesn't cake up but only mattes down your face. And it smells really good as well.

Dior Addict Fluid Stick '373 Rieuse' - This is a new release from Dior and I am all about it! These lipgloss/lipstick hybrids are the bomb! They have beautiful color payoff and a glossy finish, slightly sticky but that means the last quite long on the lips as well. I have some other colors on my wishlist as well, these are really great.

Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Contour Brush - I used to only use this brush for my cream blush, but this past month I've been using it for my Clinique Stay-Matte foundation that seemed a bit heavy on my skin, so this duo-fiber brush really helped giving it a more light and skin like look on my face. It's a grea brush for foundation or cream products.

The Body Shop Blusher Brush - I'm sorry, I think this was a limited edition brush that is no longer available :/ wups... But non the less I've been loving pairing this with my Chanel powder to blot my face throughout the day. And it just looks so cute!

Blendercleanser Solid - This bar of soap is amazing! It's made for the Beauty Blender which I also use it for but I love using it for my makeup brushes as well. It deep cleans them really quickly and you only use a tiny amount when you're washing your brushes, so this will last a really long time which is great. I highly recommend this for washing your sponges and brushes!

These were my favorites this month, thank you for reading. And have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment