Friday, July 18, 2014

Maybelline Color Elixir






Several months ago I started hearing about these Color Elixirs from Maybelline all over the beauty blog and vlog world and thought they looked very beautiful and all the rave sounded promising. So I've been waiting and waiting on them to hit counters here in Denmark, and they have still not arrived. I got impatient and bought three colors from Ebay after looking many swatches up on google. I've linked the seller I've bought all mine from. The shipping was pretty quick and they were well priced.

Now on to the glosses. I've quickly mentioned them here, but wanted to show you how they looked on the lips.
The first one is Caramel Infused, a beautiful brown, caramel nude.
Second is Breathtaking Apricot, which on my lips pulls pretty pink but still with some apricot tones to it, this one is the only one with some shimmer in it. The other two are creams with no shimmer or glitter. But the shimmer is not irritating on the lips.
And the third is Hibiscus Haven a beautiful cool-toned pink, perfect for this time of year.

These glosses last really long on the lips, they feel really nice and not sticky at all, and have a great color pay-off as well. I really enjoy them and would definitely recommend them to you guys as well!

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment