Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Milky Pink Nails




I know, I know. I've talked about this nail polish one to many times. But I've never had one particular nail polish favorite for as long as I've had this one. And I just wanted to quickly mention that I now finally have it in the full size after using the small size completely up a few months ago, and  really missed this color so I finally repurchased.
I've talked about this nail polish here and here. When I had the small size I always had to put three coats on to get the color opaque but after buying the full size I've only needed two coats when wearing a base coat underneath as well.
It's the perfect light milky pink and is such an elegant and beautiful color. Definitely by far my favorite right now.

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment