Friday, August 22, 2014

The Nudes






In today's post I want to share some of the nude lipsticks/liglosses/chubby sticks I have in my collection, starting in the order of the pictures.

Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in '169 Grège 1947'
On the left side of the first picture is the newest to my collection. Like the other Rouge Dior lipsticks I own this one is slightly glossy and very comfortable on the lips but doesn't last very long though. And it's a peachy based nude.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volipté '01 Nude Beige'
Next we have a much more pinky based nude that looks a lot like the natural color of my lips but a little lighter. This one is also very smooth and comfortable on the lips but doesn't last very long either.

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense '01 Curviest Caramel'
This one is a very nice and handy one to have in you handbag, because of the stick form you don't really need a mirror to reapply. This one is definitely more of a browny nude and I like to wear it most in the summer when I have a little tan, as it gets pretty brown against my winter skin. It's also comfortable on the lips, but can get a bit drying when wearing it for a long period of time.

Maybelline Color Elixir '065 Caramel Infused'
Now we're on to the first nude gloss. As the name says this one is a pretty caramelly nude. It's opaque on it's own and not sticky at all I really like this color as it's a bit more special compared to the other nudes I have.

Dior Addict Lipgloss '365 Charm'
And last but not least there's my favorite. This is definitely the lightest and most true nude that I own. When I'm wearing a lot of eyeshadow I really like pairing this gloss with it. It's not sticky at all, but that also means you have to reapply quite often. This one is also a brown based nude, but as it's a lot lighter than the Clinique one it works well with my summer and winter skin.

Thank you for reading and I hope this might have been some help if you were looking into some nude lipsticks/lipglosses. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment