Monday, August 11, 2014

The Travalo




Every handbags best friend!
I wanted to share an ebay find with you guys today. For some time I've heard about the travalo, which is a small refillable perfume bottle that is nice and small to carry around with you in your handbag. But the only websites I could find selling the original travalo were american ones and living in the EU it's not always the best idea to shop on websites that ship from outside the EU, you know all the extra fees and all of that. So I thought the best idea would be to search travalo on ebay and found this one for almost free.
I've been testing it out a bit before writing about it here, because I wanted to make sure it was good quality and didn't leak, since it's quite affordable. And I'm here to say that this little thing is great! It doesn't leak and is a great thing to have in your makeup bag if you want to touch up on your perfume throughout the day. I carry this around with me everywhere.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment