Monday, December 15, 2014

Moroccanoil Treatment



I've already talked about this Moroccanoil Treatment in a favorites post but I thought it deserved a whole blog post of it's own as it's that good!

I bought this a couple of months ago and I've been using it every night on the ends of my hair. And I feel like my ends are a lot healthier now than they would be if I didn't use this. My ends are not at all as split as they usually get and my hair feels so nice and soft.

I only use one pump on the entire ends of my hair so this bottle will last you a long time, and as it's quite expensive I think that is a good thing.

The bottle is really nicely made and the pump makes it easy to use and it has a great scent as well.

All in all I think this is an amazing product and definitely worth the money!

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment