Sunday, January 18, 2015

2014 Makeup Empties : lips



Lastly for my empties series we have lip products.

Dior Creme de Rose - The best lip balm I've ever used. Expensive but worth it. Unfortunately I think this has been discontinued in Europe but you can still get it in the US. Will repurchase if I get the chance.

Elisabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant - Can't find it online, I bought mine in duty free. This was nice and helped with chapped lips. But I like the original Eight Hour Cream better. Won't repurchase.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector '01' - This is one of the best glosses I've ever tried. It smells so good, fells nice and moisturizing on the lips, not sticky at all and the color is beautiful. Would repurchase.

NYX Butter Gloss 'Peaches and Cream' - I've heard a lot of rave about these, but I find this gloss a tad sticky, the color didn't look to great on me and I'm not a huge fan of the scent. Won't repurchase.

Dior Addict Lip Glow '004 Coral' - I didn't find that this one gave me a more coral color on the lips, but just the same color as the original one. It smells nice and feels good on the lips, but I won't repurchase it.

Dior Addict Lip Glow - Smells really good, feels nice and moisturizing on the lips and gives of a nice color. But I don't think it's worth the pricetag, so I won't repurchase.

Nivea Volume Shine '64 Pure Diamond' - This is an old one, so couldn't find it online. This was a great lipstick, an orangey/red color with amazing pigmentation and lasted really well on the lips and on the same time it was shiny and comfortable. I really liked it. I have no idea where I can purchase it, so I probably won't repurchase.

Laura Mercier Lip GlacĂ© 'Sweetheart' - I got this last year in a limited edition palette. I really liked it, it's a beautiful color, smells really nice and felt good on the lips, not sticky at all. As the shipping is quite expensive to Denmark I won't repurchase.

These were the last empties of 2014, I hope you found it interesting or helpfull. Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment