Thursday, May 28, 2015

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows






I've heard so much rave about the Makeup Geek eyeshadows especially the Foiled ones. When they came out the whole beauty world went crazy for them and I always thought the looked so amazing.
But when living in Denmark buying makeup outside EU can be quite expensive if the customs catch them.
So about a week ago I finally placed an order and hoped I wouldn't end up paying taxes on them as well, and lucky me, I didn't!

I picked three Foiled eyeshadows up:

In The Spotlight - a peachy eyeshadow with a beautiful silver metallic sheen to it

Grandstand - a taupe rose gold with a beautiful metallic sheen to it

Flame Thrower - a bright warm copper with a gold metallic sheen to it

These have an amazing metallic sheen to them and are very pigmented. I haven't tried them on my eyelids too much, so I will have a review up as soon as possible, also showing you guys the eyeshadows on my eyes. I still have to figure the best way to apply them and how they last throughout the day. So be on the lookout for that.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment