Saturday, April 20, 2013

e.l.f.


A while ago I discovered a make-up brand called e.l.f. (eyes lips face), and I'm in loooove! It's a very cheap make-up brand and has a wide variety of everything from eyeshadows to foundation, brushes, nail polish and much much more.
What's also great about this brand is that they don't test on animals and all the make-up is EU accepted
This is their webside:


I've ordered from their webside two times now and I've been very pleased every time and their shipment is fast and cheap. About two weeks ago they had an offer if you bought for 15 pounds you could get a mystery bag worth 9 pounds for free. And that was an offer I couldn't refuse!!

So I bought these four items for only 15 pounds, can you imagine that?!




1. A daily brush cleaner
2. A matte lip stick, I really like this one and I will definitely purchase some of the other colors too
3. Lip Balm with SPF 15 (important!!), mine is in the color mellow melon and it tasts and smells like watermelon, niiiice ;)
4. Eyebrow kit


And then I got these things in my mystery bag:




1. Blush in a really nice shimmery pink color
2. Mineral eye liner pencil in a beautyfull metallic purple color
3. Matte eyeshadow in a nude color
4. And a glossy lipgloss with SPF 15 (important!!) in a nice peach color


So far I am loving every product I got. Go and check their webside out, you will thank me later!
But your wallet won't ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment