Monday, April 29, 2013

What's in my bag: Clutch edition


I love watching videos on youtube or seeing blog posts of other peoples bags, so today I want to share with you what's in my bag. I don't use clutches everyday, but last weekend I went out with some friends and brought my clutch with me




Inside




These are the things I always bring with me:
My iPhone5, handlotion, hand sanitizer, a little mirror, cupcake pouch, hair elastic, lip balm, lip gloss, keys, card holder for visa and etc., lip stick, case for my lip stick, chewing gum and lights to my bike (formed like Lady bugs, I think they are so cute)




I always take this little cupcake pouch with me because it fits some of the small things that other wise would make a  mess in my bag or clutch, like a small mirror, hair elastic, lip balm, lip gloss, chewing gum etc.




So now it's much more cleaned up and ready to put in my clutch




And I'm ready to go :) Clutch is from Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment