Friday, June 7, 2013

Maybelline Vivid


Today I have a review for you guys and it's of the Maybelline Vivid lip stick I bought a couple of days ago.
I've heard a lot of good things about these lip sticks so I wanted to try them for my self. I only bought one because I wanted to try it first and see how I liked it before I bought other colors



This is what the bottle looks like and the lip stick I have is in the color 'Shocking Coral'



I really like this color it's perfect for summer



And this is what the lip stick looks like on my lips
I love this lip stick! It's so soft and moisturizing for your lips. Today I had really dry lips so I just put this on my lips and they instantly felt moisturized. No need for lip balm underneath.
Also the color payoff is really good it's not sheer it gives a lot of color, which I really like.
I am definitely planning on buying some of the other colors, there are many to chose from :)









Take care :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this lipstick! Definitely wanna try out the Vivid's collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you should they are really nice. I like them a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete