Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What's in my bag : Everyday bag edition


I've showed you what's in my bag clutch edition for when I'm going out or something like that
and today I want to show you what I carry around with me on an everyday basis. Enjoy! :)



This is the bag I carry with me all the time right now. I've shown it on my blog a couple of times before, but it's from the brand SuiteBlanco and I bought in Egypt when my husband and I were on honeymoon, and I like it a lot! :)



This is how it looks inside my bag. I like to keep things as organized as possible and this bag doesn't fit too much so that prevents me from carrying to many unnecessary things



The first thing I have is this little pouch I bought from h&m and in here I have some small things like my bicycle lights, gum, hair elastic, hand sanitizing tissue and some pain killers, because you never know when you or someone else will need them



Then I have my little make up bag from Lisbeth Dahl that I showed in my May Favorites post. In here I have a little mirror, a nail file, lip balm, clear lip gloss, lip stick pen from Maybelline, Maybelline Vivid lip stick that I loooove right now, I will probably do a post talking about this lip stick for you guys
and my favorite powder at the moment



For the loose things laying around in my bag I have hand lotion, hand sanitizer, tic tacs, a little travel size roll on perfume where I put the perfume I wear most of the time right now in, so that I can touch up on that if I need to, card holder, keys, earphones and again some wipes for hand and face, which is always good to have!



So these are the things I like to carry with me. If I had a bigger bag I would probably have more things but this is what fits and what I think I need ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment