Thursday, July 18, 2013

Top 10 Lip Products for Summer


Now that we've entered summer I want to share with you my favorite summer lip products. Some are lipsticks and some are lipgloss. Here we go :)

10.
On tenth place we have the first lipstick I ever bought it's from the Body Shop in the color '66' and it's a shimmery peach color



9.
This one is a newer purchase and I really like this one, it's a buttery and smooth lipgloss. Nyx Butter Gloss in '03 Peaches and Cream'



8.
This is also an old lipstick of mine and I've loved it ever since I bought it. It's a very creamy and pigmented lipstick and stays well on the lips. This one is from Make Up Store in the color 'Mandy'



7.
This is a really good summer lipstick it's pigmented, bright and matte. It's from Barry M in the color '52'



6.
This is one of my newest purchases and I've been wanting an orange lipstick for a long time, so I was really happy when I found one from the Maybelline Vivid collection that I really like and it's in the color '912 Electric Orange'



5.
This next one is also a Maybelline Vivid lipstick and it's the first one I bought from the collection and also the one that got me hooked on them. It's in the color '910 Shocking Coral'



4.
And again we have a Maybelline Vivid lipstick it's the last one I have and the color I like the most of them. Like the orange I've wanted an purple lipstick for a long time and this is the perfect combination of purple and pink, which also makes it very wearable.
'906 Hot Plum'



3.
This lipstick/lipgloss has to be the one I've been wearing most all summer I love the color, pigmentation and staying power. Rimmel Apocalips 'Stellar'



2.
This is a very different one. It's the Velvetine from Lime Crime in the color 'Suedeberry'. It's a liquid lipgloss and dries completely matte and stays on for several hours. This is the perfect summer color



1.
And on first place we of course have my newest addition to my lipstick collection. It's my first lipstick from MAC and was a birthday gift from my husband. It's not a color that's only good for summer, it can be used all year around since it's the classic red. Also it's completely matte and will stay on for hours. I love this one! It's MAC's Ruby Woo



I hope this was helpful if some of you were thinking about which lip products to buy for summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment