Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What's on my face


As I was getting ready this morning I thought why not make a blog post out of it. I've been feeling a bit inspired when it comes to eyeshadows lately and I've been liking to experiment more than I usually do. So I want to share that with you and maybe you will get inspired too.


This is everything I've been putting on face today, haha.. That looks like a lot!!


On my face I used my L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Cream, this is not my favorite since it's very matte and sometimes can feel a bit drying, but this morning I put on a heavy moisturizer so this BB cream worked well. If you have oily skin you might want to try this BB cream!
To conceal my dark circles and imperfections I used a concealer pencil from The Body Shop in the color 03, also not my favorite but I ran out of my Maybelline concealer so I will use this one for now.
Then I put my L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder, that I love, on my entire face.
I then filled in my eyebrows with my e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit.
To bronze and contour I used my MaxFactor Bronzing Powder in the color 01 Golden. If you have light skin like me you have to be careful with this one because it is pretty dark. But if you use a light hand it looks so beautiful on.
For blush I used my loved e.l.f. blush in the color Joy and to highlight my Milani Illuminating Face Powder in the color 03 Beauty's Touch


For my eyes I always start with my tinted eye primer from Make Up Store and on top of that my e.l.f. Matte Eyeshadow in a nude color, this helps to cover up my small veins on the eyelid and gives a smooth base for the eyeshadow.
Then I used my small Maybelline Diamond Glow eyeshadow quad in the color 06 Coffee Drama, and I used the second lightest color in the middle of my eyelid, the darkest in the outer V and also used it to blend everything together and the lightest color as a brow bone highlight. For my inner corner I used a light turquoise color with gold shimmer from Make Up Store called Grace.
I really like this look it's very summery and different if you like to try something new.
Then I used my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner, curled my lashes and put on some mascara


The very first thing I do when I put on my make up is to put a lip balm on my lips so they will be moisturized and ready for my last step which is lipstick or something like that.
The lip balm I love right now is from eos and called Summer Fruit. For my last step, my lipstick, I went with a neutral one since I'm having color on my eyelids. I chose an e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in the color 'Runway Pink'. It's just a beautiful nude/pink lipstick


And this is how it all looks put together.


My lighting is unfortunately not doing my inner corner eyeshadow justice it looks a lot brighter in real life.



Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment