Thursday, August 15, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette


Today I have a review for you guys. I've heard a lot of great things about the Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay, I've never before tried anything from the brand, but this palette is supposed to be the must have eyeshadows every girl has to own, so of course I felt the need to go and buy it


I really like the packaging. It's not a big palette since it only contains 6 eyeshadows but that makes it great to take with you when your traveling. The texture of the palette feels really velvety, soft and sturdy, all in all like really good quality which is nice when it costs 220 kr. at Sephora (I bought mine from Beautybay.com, they have free worldwide shipping and the palette was about 170 kr. there)



As said it contains six eyeshadows all neutrals and matte except for the lightest shade that is shimmery and perfect for highlighting your eyes


From left to right: Venus (shimmery), Foxy, Walk of Shame, Naked 2, Faint & Crave

Before buying this palette I didn't own many matte and neutral eyeshadows so I'm very happy for purchasing this palette. You can make so many different eye looks with these colors everything from light everyday eye makeup to a very dark and smokey eye look for night time.
All the colors are super soft, pigmented and very easy to blend.
All in all this palette is really good quality and I would highly recommend it to everyone! I love mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment