Sunday, September 8, 2013

Makeup of the Day





Today's makeup:

On my face I started of by priming with the L'Oréal Studio Secret prrimer, then I chose my trusty old Garnier BB Cream for a light coverage, then for my dark under eye circles I used my new Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in Light Bisque 2 that I really like, it covers my dark circles really well and feels so light on the skin, I also covered any blemishes with the The Body Shop concealer stick, then I set it all in place with my L'Oréal Magique Nude BB Powder, then I filled in my eyebrows with my e.l.f. eyebrow kit that I really like.
For bronzer I used a powder from Nilens Jord, it looks really light in the pan but when you put it on it is a beautiful bronze/contour powder and for blush I used my NYX blush in 'Mocha'

For my eyes I primed with the Make Up Store Eyeprimer Tinted then I went back to some old favorites the Make Up Store eyeshadows in the color 'Xocoatl' (dark brown with golden shimmer) and 'Sun Breeze' (light golden color with gold shimmer) I put Xocoatl all over my lid and blended it out with Sun Breeze in my crease. Then I put on some mascara this one is the Lancome Hypnose and last put not least I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal on the color '005 Nude' on my waterline

On my lips I used the e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in 'Coral'. I really like this light coral nude color for my lips when I am wearing darker eyeshadow

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your eye makeup is gorgeous! I wish I could get my hands on those colors! xx
    kenziewoods.me

    ReplyDelete