Monday, September 23, 2013

Manicure Monday #19




I always share some pretty nail polishes or nail designs on my manicure monday posts, but today I want to share with you the base and top coat I use because using a good base and top coat has a lot to do with how long your nail polish lasts and also a good base coat protects your nails from staining by all the nail polishes us girls use.

For my base coat I have only tried two different ones. When I started getting into nail polish some years back I bought the O.P.I Nail Envy for Dry and Brittle Nails (because that is how my nails are underneath all these pretty manicures) and then some months back I tried a base coat from Ciaté, and if you don't have dry and brittle nails that break easily that one would probably work for you, but as soon as I had finished that one I bought a new bottle of O.P.I's Nail Envy for Dry and Brittle Nails. I have gone trough several bottles of it and I will continue to repurchase it! It really helps my nails grow stronger and keeps them from getting brittle.

As a top coat I recently tried the Seche Vite top coat after hearing so much about it around the beauty world. This is my first bottle of it but I already know that I will continue to purchase this one! I have before tried the O.P.I Fast Drying Top Coat and the Ciaté one. The Ciaté one was okay, I really liked the O.P.I one but what makes Seche Vite the best I have tried is that it dries your nails super fast, prevents any bubbles from coming in your manicure (which O.P.I and Ciaté didn't do) AND it makes my manicure last longer then I have ever experienced before!
I usually have to repaint my nails every other day because they are so brittle and break easily my nail polish always chipped the next day or the day after that, and I don't like that look, so I would normally repaint every other or third day. But not since I bought the Seche Vite top coat. So I highly recommend it!!

I bought my Seche Vite top coat on Ebay and I will have a link here and my O.P.I Nail Envy for Dry and Brittle Nails on Ebay as well.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment