Friday, September 13, 2013

My Autumn Wish List


So autumn/fall is right around the corner and even tough I love summer and the warm months, I am actually pretty excited for fall this year.
One of the reasons I am so excited for fall might be because of all the beautiful launches in the beauty world right now, so I have made a wish list here of some of the fall collections I have seen recently. All the products are from the amazing web side feelunique.com. Another amazing thing about this web side (other then all these beautiful fall goodies) is they have free international shipping and if you live in Denmark they ship from the Uk, so there will be no extra taxes or anything like that. WIN!

1.

2.
 Link

3.
 Link

4.
 Link

5.
 Link

6.
 Link

7.
 Link

8.
 Link

9.
 Link

10.
Link

I hope I didn't tempt you too much to go and buy all these (quite expensive) goodies.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment