Friday, October 4, 2013

OOTD : baby pink








// blouse - Asos.com // trousers - h&m //

Yesterday was a very relaxing day for me so I wanted to wear something comfortable but still look presentable. I chose these old trousers I bought a long time ago from h&m and they are one of my favorite, they always look good but at the same time they are so comfortable to wear. And with the trousers I chose this baby pink blouse from Asos.com that is made from this warm and soft knit material, which makes it great for fall. And I love the detail it has in the back!

Hopefully you are all having a great day today!

2 comments:

  1. uh, love love love you blouse! Have you bought it recently? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    I bought about 2 months ago from Asos, I tried to find it so I could leave a link to it, but I couldn't find it :/

    ReplyDelete