Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Divine Nights




As of lately I haven't really ever been the big MAC fan. But with their newest holiday collection Divine Nights I just had to make a purchase.
The one thing that really caught my eye was the lipstick in 'Private Party' which is a satin lipstick and very smooth and soft on the lips, not drying at all.

I absolutely love this color it's very different and I don't have anything that looks like this one in my collection already. It's difficult to describe the color but it's a dark dusty berry/purple with some rose undertones. That's the best I can do at describing it! But I love it!!

Also I bought the blush 'Melba' that I have been wanting for a really long time. And I'm wearing that one as well on the picture above. It's a nice and neutral everyday peach color and it's matte. I've been wearing this one almost everyday since I bought it and it's just such a nice everyday fuzz-free blush to put on that goes with everything!

So it's safe to say I'm starting to become a fan of the brand and have a long list of other things to purchase!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment