Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall and Winter Blushes




Last in my series for this week are my top picks for blushes this fall and winter. These didn't swatch to good on the paper so I swatched them on my arm as well so you can see better what they look like on the skin. On the top we have Lancome 'Blush Rose Désir' in the middle is NYX 'Mocha' and in the bottom is Chanel Le Blush Crème De Chanel '64 Inspiration'.
Let's get into the small reviews!

Chanel Le Blush Crème De Chanel '64 Inspiration'
This is one of the newest blush to my collection and it's not specifically a blush for fall and winter but I think this is a really beautiful color for all year around. It's a dusty rose color and gives a beautiful flush to the cheeks like if you had just been out in the snow.
I have a more in debt review of this blush here. Now this is limited edition so if you want to buy I wouldn't wait to long.

NYX 'Mocha'
This is also a dusty rose color but darker and more pigmented then the Chanel one, so I would say this is more of a true fall and winter color. If you have light skin like me it's a good idea to be light handed with this one as it can quickly become pretty dark and unnatural on the cheeks. But this is a really pretty flush to the cheeks applied in the right amount!

Lancome 'Blush Rose Désir'
This is also a limited edition for the fall, but you can still get it here so I wouldn't wait to long to buy this one either.
This is a pretty shimmery peach color which can give you some of the bronzed glowing look back to the face that most of us loose when the winter roles around. I love this color and wear it almost every day!
I have a review of this one as well here.

So this was my last post in my Fall and Winter picks series, I hope you liked it!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment