Friday, January 9, 2015

Top 14 Makeup Products of 2014




I quickly want to share my top 14 makeup products of 2014. These are the ones that I've used and loved the most out of them all.

1. Dior Pore Minimizer - I never put on makeup without this primer, it really helps keep my t-zone matte throughout the day. And this tube has lasted really long as well.

2. Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet - This is the best foundation I've tried so far. The finish is nice, coverage is good and it mattifies really well.

3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - This is also the best concealer I've found, it's creamy, doesn't crease and the coverage is really good.

4. Nilens Jord bronzer '531' - This has been the bronzer I've used all year, until I finished it completely a couple of months ago. The color is really nice and the powder is finely milled so it blends out really nicely.

5. Chanel Le Blush Creme '64 Inspiration' - This was the year I really got the hang of using creme blushes, and this one from Chanel blends like a powder. There are no streaks or uneven color but it blends really nice and quick.

6. Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder 'Candlelight' - Such a beautiful highlight, it gives a subtle champagne glow to the cheekbones without being too much, it's really finely milled and the shimmer is really beautiful.

7. Dior Fusion Mono '661 Météore' - This is probably my most used single eyeshadow of all time. It's a golden bronze with lots of shimmer and an easy one shadow eyeshadow, you can just pack this all over the lids and call it a day.

8. Stila Magnificent Metals 'Kitten' - Even though this eyeshadow is pretty new I had to include it since I've never seen an eyeshadow like this! It's the most metallic glittery/shimmery beautiful champagne eyeshadow I've ever seen. As it's so metallic it's maybe not so easy to use for everyday, but I still love it!

9. M.A.C. Pigment 'Tan' - I first tried the pigments from M.A.C. this year, and I really love them. Tan is my favorite color and applied wet it gives a beautiful rosegold metallic foiled look.

10. Lorac Unzipped - My favorite palette this year has to be this one. The eyeshadows are super pigmented, blend easily and are so beautiful. I really like every shade in this palette.

11. Clinique Bottom Lash mascara - Has been the best mascara find. It doesn't smudge and gets all the small eyelashes.

12. Dior Creme de Rose - Has been the best lip balm of the year, unfortunately it's discontinued in Europe, but still available in the US. It's definitely worth the money.

13. Dior Addict Fluid Stick '373 Rieuse' - One of the best new launches this year were the Fluid Sticks by Dior. Intens pigmentation, smooth on the lips and beautiful packaging, yes, that counts too ;) Especially the color Rieuse has been my favorite and is a wearable everyday nude color.

14. Beauty Blender - I can't have a yearly favorite without mentioning this makeup tool. It's probably the only thing I've been applying my foundation with all year. It gives it such a natural skin like finish. I can't be without it. Highly recommend!

These have definitely been standouts for me this year. I hope you enjoyed and found it helpfull.
Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

4 comments:

  1. Some really useful info here...I am in the market for a new mascara, so will definitely check out that Clinique one! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) You should, it's the best I've ever found for bottom lashes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful products, everything just gorgeous, would love to try primer from Dior.

    http://oksiblueberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's really good :) xo

    ReplyDelete