Monday, November 4, 2013

Manicure Monday #25




This weeks half moon manicure has always been a favorite of mine. You can make them in so many different ways with different combinations of colors and I just think they look so fashionable and elegant, but I have always found them difficult to do so I never wore manicures like this.
But a couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon these Page Reinforces on ebay link, they are super cheap and make this manicure a dream to do.

This time I used Make Up Store nail polish in Madeleine which is a holographic polish and on top I used O.P.I. Chocolate Moose and I really like how it turned out!

Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Using page reinforcers is a great idea! I love that holographic polish with the chocolate color, it's a great combination.
    xx
    kenziewoods.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) It makes it super easy :)

    ReplyDelete