Wednesday, November 6, 2013

One of My Favorite Scents




It has always been hard for me to find perfumes I like, but a couples of months ago I was walking around in Zara and I saw this cute perfume bottle.
I've always since I was little wanted a perfume with a puff (I don't know what these are called) that sprays the perfume out because when I was little my mom had the most beautiful perfume bottle with a puff like this.
So I was mostly drawn by the beautiful bottle and the fact that this perfume has shimmer in it as well. But when I sprayed this perfume in the air I instantly loved the smell, which is very rare for me, and I knew I had to have.
Off course it was sold out, but some weeks later I saw it back in the store and bought it right away.

I'm very bad at describing scents but I will try my best. This is a very light and sweet perfume, it's not heavy and it doesn't smell musky. It's more of a fresh summer scent, I think at least. But you should definitely give it a sniff if you see it in store. I really like it and it has become one of my favorite and I wear it almost every day. And the bottle is just so pretty to have standing out!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment