Friday, November 29, 2013

November Favorites 2013



It can only mean one thing when people start talking about november favorites... December and christmas are just around the corner! Jeeeey!

Face - Starting off with the face I first want to talk about the The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz I got this as a free gift a couple of months back when I purchased some items from The Body Shop and I've used it for some time now and can truly say I really like this face spritz! It smells like sun and just freshens up your face! I love using this in the morning or during the day if I'm feeling a bit tired.
The second thing I want to talk about, I have completely forgotten to mention in earlier favorites and have also had this for a couple of months now, it's the Laura Mercier Face Illuminator highlighter in Spellbound from her autumn collection. I love this highlighter, it gives a beautiful golden sheen to the cheeks and does not look sparkly! I've already talked about it here.
And lastly for the face I want to talk about an older product of mine and it's the Milani blush in 03 Beauty's Touch, but it's only lately I've started using it a lot, I love this one for the days I have to wake up early for school, this just brightens the face with a flush of illuminated color to the cheeks. I love it!

Eyes - Another thing I've been using every morning for school is the Clinique Chubby Stick For Eyes in 01 Bountiful Beige. One quick swipe across the eyelids and you're good to go. It brightens the eyes and makes you look a lot more fresh and awake. I would really like to try some of the other colors. Also I can wear this on my eyes all day without any primer and it does not crease, which never ever happens for me. Another plus!

Lips - I've really liked this lipgloss/lipstick hybrid for a long time, but last weekend I was at a christmas party with my work and I wore this the whole night trough eating and drinking and I only had to touch up once! It's a beautiful dark red matte color and stays put for hours! Oh and it's the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam. I've talked about it before here.

Scent - I've been wearing this perfume from Zara literally every single day in the month of november. It's such a different and wonderful scent and the price is great too! For more in debt review of it look at my blog post here.

Hands - This is the only hand cream I've repurchased countless times through the years! And it's the The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Cream. It smells amazing and moisturizes the hands so well. I absolutely love it and will continue to repurchase it!

Brushes - This time I have three brushes to talk to you about.
First up we have the Sigma Precision Round - P82, I love using this for concealer underneath my eyes. It's super soft and feel really good to use under the eyes!
Next is the Sigma Tapered Highlighter - F35 and as the name says I use this together with my Laura Mercier Highlighter it applies the highlight really well on the tops of the cheek bones and down the nose!
And last but not least we have the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and this has to be one of the softest brushes I own. I love putting on foundation with this brush it feels soooo good against the face. It applies foundation quick, easy and seamlessly! I love it!!

So those were my favorites the past month. I had a really great month that went by sooo quickly!
I hope you had a great month too and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So many goodies! Lip gloss looks awesome I really need to try it. Thanks for sharing, dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah it's really great! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete