Saturday, December 28, 2013

December Favorites 2013



It is again time to talk about the favorite things from the last month.

Face - I have been wearing the Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup foundation in 02 Alabaster almost everyday this last month, it is a great color for me right now and gives nice medium coverage and really helps my t-zone to stay matte for a longer time during the day.
I have also been using the blush and bronzer from the Laura Mercier Color-to-go Portable Palette for Eyes, Cheeks and Lips and I got mine in the color Natural Nudes, I have already done a look only using this palette here. And to further give my face some definition I've been using the powder side of my e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in #D30 which creates I natural looking shadow to the hollows of your cheeks and down the nose.

Eyes - two eyeshadow I've been using most of the time this month has been from Make Up Store and I've been using Cashewnut all over the lid and Casual in the outer V and into the crease. When I haven't been wearing that combination I have most likely been using the eyeshadows from my Laura Mercier palette, that I really like as well!

Lips - my new favorite lip balm has become my Dior Crème De Rose lip balm, it hydrates my lips so well and keeps them chap-free and it also smells really nice of roses.
To get a little shimmer and color on my lips I have most of the time been using the lipgloss in the Laura Mercier palette which is a pale peach color with some tiny glitter parts in it. It's really pretty, smells great and is not sticky at all. I might want to buy some more of those!

Brushes - this month I have discovered my new favorite blush brush which I also talked about here. It gives you great control and precision over where you put your brush which I really like. To sculpt out my face I've been using Real Techniques Contour Brush which also gives really good precision.
For eyes I got four new brushes this month all from Sigma and I love them very much.
Blending - E25, Meduim Angled Shading - E70, Small Tapered Blending - E45 and Smudge - E21. These are all four now stables in my collection and I use them everyday for my eyeshadows. I highly recommend them!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment