Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Everyday Makeup : winter



I did a similar post in the end of summer when school had just started again, read it here. But the season has changed along with the weather and so does my skin and color.
When summer ends and winter begins I always change up my makeup to go along with my skin that gets dryer and fairer.
So I want to show you guys the things I use now on an everyday basis, especially when I have to wake up early to go to school. These are the basics that can quickly make me look more awake.

Face - starting with the face, as always, I have been using the Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup foundation in 02 Alabaster, even though my skin gets dryer I still get oily on my t-zone, this one really helps to keep me matte and doesn't cling to any dry patches and the color suits me perfectly, and I've been applying it with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
For concealer it's the usual Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in Light Bisque 2, and I apply it with the Sigma Precision Round - P82.
On my cheeks I've been loving my Milani Illuminating Face Powder in 03 Beauty's Touch as a blush, it gives such an beautiful glow to the cheeks and makes your skin look nice and glowy and to apply it I've been using a Sigma Large Angled Contour - F40, the one I have is a travel size one that I got with the Mr. Bunny Travel Kit.

Eyes - I've been swiping the Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in 01 Bountiful Beige quickly on my lids that really awakens the eyes and doesn't crease on my oily eyelids even though I don't use an eye primer, and it lasts all day.
The mascara I'm using right now is the L'Oréal False Lash Flutter in Noir/black so far I'm not very impressed with it, but I will continue to use it and see if it will grow on me.
Then I swipe Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude on my lower lash line to open and awaken my eyes even more.
And lastly I quickly fill in my eyebrows just a little bit with my e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in #D30

Lips - For school days I just put on a little bit of my new Dior Crème De Rose lip balm that smells like roses and hydrates the worst chapped lips. I really like this one a lot, and I even think I like it better then my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectant lip balm, that I've been loving the past two months.

I hope this maybe gave some inspiration to quick early mornings makeup that lasts all day.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment