Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MOTD : february favorites



Sorry for the late post but I've been having some very long days in school lately, but finally my MOTD featuring my february favorites is here.

On my eyes I used the Naked 3 that I can not express my love enough for. It's so beautiful, the colors match really well together, are smooth, pigmented and blendable. Every look I've created so far I have loved. The one the picture is one of my favorite combination using my three favorite shadows.
I put Limit into my crease as an transition color, on the lid I used Trick which is a beautiful shimmery gold color and in the outer V I used Nooner to deepen it up, lastly I used Strange to highlight my brow bone. It is a quick but beautiful look.
On my cheeks I'm wearing Maxfactor Bronzing Powder in 01 Golden.
And lastly I have Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm which adapts to the heat of your lips and gives a beautiful pink glow to them, so no one will get the exact same color when using this balm as it adapts to your own lips. I think that's pretty cool!

Else on my face:
Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat 'B10'
Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener 'Light Bisque 2'
L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder 'Light Skin Tone'
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit '#D30'
Lancome Hypnose 'Black'
L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim ' Intense Black'
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal '005 Nude'

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment