Friday, February 28, 2014

February Favorites



Time for favorites let's get to it!

Face - I've been using my Maxfactor Bronzing Powder in 01 Golden almost every single day this month to warm up my face, I've talked about it some more here so you can read my rave there if you want to.
To moisturize I've been loving the The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream as a night time moisturizer (duh!) I really like the smell, consistency and it really does a great job of moisturizing and giving the face a little bit of a glow.
I'm not very good at using masks but after hearing so much rave about the Glamglow Youthmud masks I decided to bite the bullet and try it out, the one I have is in a limited edition package but it's the same as the regular black one. It gives a really nice glow to the skin and gets rid of all impurities.

Eyes - I finally got my hands on the new Urban Decay Naked 3 and I can not describe my love for it! It's so beautiful the colors are pigmented and blendable and every look I've created with this palette so far I've absolutely loved! I've used it every morning when I've had the extra time to do some eyeshadows, I love it and highly recommend it!
Next is a pretty new eyeliner, it's the first time I've tried this one and it's the best I've tried so far. It's the L'OrĂ©al Super Liner in Black the felt tip is slim and easy to use and the eyeliner is very black, it makes it quick and easy to do a cat eye.
Lastly for eyes or under the eyes I should say is the Sigma Tapered Blending - E40 this is a blending brush but the one on the picture is a travel size that I got in the Mr. Bunny Travel Kit and because of the synthetic bristles I don't find it to be as easy to blend with as the regular E40 so what I've been using this one for is to blend concealer under the eyes and it works really great for that!

Lips - Earlier this month I talked about a little haul where I had purchased the limited edition Lip Glow from Dior in Coral but I have the original one too and I have to say I like the original a lot better. It's a beautiful lip balm that hydrates and gives a beautiful pink glow to the lips.

That is all for this month, I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment