Wednesday, February 26, 2014

OOTD : classical



// shirt and blouse - h&m // watch - Gucci // pants - Vila //

The other day I was feeling a bit classical. It doesn't happen to often for me but sometimes.
I paired a plain black blouse with my white shirt and rolled up the sleeves for a more relaxed look. A look like this can go with different jeans, pants or even skirts. I chose my black high waisted pants from Vila that you can see me sporting here.
I didn't get a good shot of me with the jeans since we were taking these pictures inside. I've been sick the past week and wasn't really feeling like going outside and risk getting worse now that I'm starting to feel better. Hopefully I will be completely fresh very soon! :)

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment