Friday, May 16, 2014

THE Highlighter





I have found the perfect highlighter in the 'Candlelight' Celestial Powder from Kevyn Aucoin.
I've already talked about it in my April Favorites. It is the most beautiful highlighter I've ever seen. There's no shimmer to be seen only a beautiful glow that looks like your skin is glowing from within.
I highly recommend you trying it if you've been looking for a good highlighter or maybe are a bit afraid of putting something shimmering on your cheekbones, with this one it can't go wrong, if you use a light hand it is undetectable on the skin. Only when the light hits your cheekbones you can see the glow otherwise there is nothing to be seen on the skin, which I love.

On the picture above I'm not wearing any blush or bronzer only the highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones and you can see the beautiful glow it gives.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment