Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Favorites



This month I have quite the products to be talking about, so let's get started.

Garnier BB Cream Combination/Oily - throughout the day I tend to get a bit shiny down my t-zone, so I wanted to try this BB cream from Garnier after hearing a lot of good things about it. It really helps my skin being matte in the warm days and the lightest color matches me great now.

Dior Pore Minimizer Skin Refining Matte Primer - underneath my BB cream I've been using this primer from Dior for about two or three months now, and I can truly say this is the best I've ever tried. It's expensive but I really think you get what you pay for here. It keeps my skin matte all day, I do have to powder about one time during the day but it's only my nose, which is considerably better then before using this.

M.A.C. Fix+ - I've been setting my makeup with this setting spray this entire month. Firstly it smells great but it also helps the makeup last and look less cakey. I relly enjoy!

M2 Lashes Eyelash Activating Serum - I won't be saying much about this product because I will have an entire blog post up in a couple of weeks with before and after pictures after using this. I can quickly say it has changed my eyelash life!!!

Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara - after hearing a lot of raves about this mascara I finally decided to try it out. And this is by far my new all time favorite mascara. It gives beautiful length and volume with absolutely no clumps, separates and gives the lashes a nice curl. What more can you wish for?!

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - and for my bottom lashes I've been using this tiny mascara. Firstly I love the packaging, and secondly I love the product. I think I've been very lucky on the mascara front lately. This one separates and gives really nice length to the bottom lashes, and it doesn't smudge which usually is my biggest problem. I love!

Sigma F25 - Tapered Face - my newest addition in the brush family is a beautiful big, fluffy, soft and tapered brush from Sigma. I've been using this for powder, bronzer or blush and love it for everything. Really soft and blends easily product out on the face.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick - mine is in #1 Nude Beige. And I finally think I've found the perfect nude lip color for me. I've been looking for  a long time but only found ones that were to brown for my skin tone. This one has just the right amount of pink undertones. And the formula is really nice as well as the packaging.

Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you found some inspiration. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment